Fashion-focused pet owners will be able to preview the best in canine couture at their trunk show Sept. 16 from 4-8 p.m. at Petco’s newly re-designed Union Square location (860 Broadway).
Other event highlights include:
* “Paw”parazzi will capture guests and their pets walking the red carpet
* Peruse the latest in four-legged fashion modeled by adoptable dogs and bringing new meaning to the saying, “all dressed up with nowhere to go”
* People Pets Magazine will dish on the latest style tips for your pooch
* Don’t end up on Mr. Blackwell’s worst-dressed list, VIP judges will be on- hand to give awards to the best-dressed pup
* Pets can get their paws on Ugg-style boots, “ink” T-shirts for edgier apparel, exclusive denim styles and puffy jackets for winter
* Plus-size fashions premier for big dogs like Great Danes – the fall trends feature 20% more large dog duds than last year and come in sizes up to XXXL!
Guests will be able to donate in-store to support National Guide Dog Month and all attendees will receive a one-of-a-kind charm in support of the National Guide Dog Association.
What a really cool event!