In the Brown Rice and Beef Krisps, the ingredients are brown rice, rice flour, beef and rice bran oil. In the Sweet Potato and Chicken Krisps, there are sweet potatoes, rice flour, chicken and rice bran oil.
Created by the New Jersey-based Loving Pets Corporation, they are low fat, wheat and gluten free and are made in the U.S.
I always try to take photos of Toby with any products we’re reviewing, but this time it was hard to get him doing a sit, stay and leave it, because all he wanted to do was dive right in.
This was when I couldn’t help but grab my video camera….
He really loved them, and now, your dog can try them, too!
We’re giving away two bags of Loving Pet’s Barksters Dog Treats to one My Tail Hurts From Wagging So Much reader! Follow the directions below to enter, and good luck! Continental U.S. and Canada only, and please leave a way to contact you. The giveaway closes Sept. 16 at midnight, Eastern.
Leave a comment below telling us your dog’s reaction when you say the “T-Word” — treat. (For the record, Toby tilts his head and starts jumping all over the place when you mention the word)
* Like My Tail Hurts From Wagging So Much on Facebook, and leave a comment below telling us.
* Like Loving Pets on Facebook, and leave a comment below telling us.
* Follow us on Twitter — @Toby_Pup — and leave a comment below telling us.
* Follow us publicly on Google Friend Connect, and leave a comment below telling us.
* Tweet about our giveaway using @Toby_Pup and @LovingPetsCorp in your tweet, and leave a comment below telling us.